Hello!
I have been searching for quite some time for my family members in Lucca (I believe specifically Pescaglia?). I am Elkins but my mother is Giannini and my Grandfather Alfredo Francesco Raphaelo Giannini, with Alfred Dante Giannini before him, and Vincenzo Giannini before him. Vincenzo was born 1869 and died in 1905 in San Francisco California, shot twice in the back by Alfred Angeli who would go on to marry Assunta Simi/Giannini/Angeli -- who was both Vincenzo's wife and the reason for the debacle between Angeli and Giannini. Anyway, I know that Assunta Simi and Vincenzo Giannini were married in 1891 (or 1890) (I thought in Lucca) before setting coming to the United States in 1892 (there is debate as to how/when exactly they arrived and if they were together.
My family has long talked about our connection to A.P Giannini (founder of Bank of America-formerly Bank of Italy) and supposedly my Grandpa had received a fairly extensive amount of financial assets because of it. I haven't been able to prove the slightest connection however. If a connection can be discovered between the two however I would be all the more grateful.
I would be EXCEPTIONALLY grateful for any and all info into these people. I understand Giannini isn't exactly the most unique name around those parts but hopefully I provided enough detail to make the search dooable. Parents names/ birthdays etc. for any one of the three of them would be incredible but especially info on Vincenzo's pre- United States life would be beyond appreciated.
Thank you in advance!
- Matt
Trail on the Past of A.P Giannini's Murdered Relative Goes Cold at Water's Edge.
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Trail on the Past of A.P Giannini's Murdered Relative Goes Cold at Water's Edge.
Duplicate Post: https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/ ... 90#p343490
(So that efforts arn't duplicated.)
Angela
(So that efforts arn't duplicated.)
Angela
