Find Death Record from Index

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
rp76226
Master
Master
Posts: 2131
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 17:00

Find Death Record from Index

Post by rp76226 »

Per the link below of the death record index for Lugi Spezacatena, his death record is number 3. However, when I go to that record, it is another person. Also, from an Ancestry.com hint, he died August 13, 1876 but I do not find his death record for that date either. Can someone find his actual death record?
Other information that may help:

I show him born in Altamura on November 1, 1840. I show his parents as Nicola Spezzacatena and Rosa Lorusso. His wife was Maddalena Lorusso.

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 32/LmqBeMa
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Find Death Record from Index

Post by mmogno »

Here the death record #3 P II for Luigi Spezzacatena. He passed away on August 13, 1876.
Born in Altamura, his parents were Nicola Spezzacatena and Rosa Lorusso, and his wife was Maddalena Lorusso.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 32/5gaBKM2
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
User avatar
rp76226
Master
Master
Posts: 2131
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 17:00

Re: Find Death Record from Index

Post by rp76226 »

Thank you.

Ron
Post Reply