Looking for information on the Asaro family tree from the area of around Serradifalco.
Salvatore born 1854
Salvatore's son Angelo born 1879
Angelo's son Salvatore (Sam) born 1912 -PA, USA
Salvatore's (Sam) daughter born 1937 -NJ, USA
Any info or questions would help
Asaro
Re: Asaro
POSSIBLE marriage of Angelo Asaro, son of Salvatore Asaro and Maria Riggi, with Maria Vancheri in Serradifalco in 1903.
#37
This Angelo was born in San Cataldo, and is a 22yo sulfur miner. His parents reside in Serradifalco.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 63/LqgZWZX
I also located a Naturalization record for Angelo Asaro in Pennsylvania
Birthdate given as 16 May 1879 in Serradifalco. I did not find a birth act in Serradifalco for him. Will search in San Cataldo.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=5000058
HERE is the birth act in San Cataldo of Angelo Asaro, son of Salvatore Asaro and Maria Riggi on 16 May 1880.
#323
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 43/wbyzb4g
T.
#37
This Angelo was born in San Cataldo, and is a 22yo sulfur miner. His parents reside in Serradifalco.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 63/LqgZWZX
I also located a Naturalization record for Angelo Asaro in Pennsylvania
Birthdate given as 16 May 1879 in Serradifalco. I did not find a birth act in Serradifalco for him. Will search in San Cataldo.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=5000058
HERE is the birth act in San Cataldo of Angelo Asaro, son of Salvatore Asaro and Maria Riggi on 16 May 1880.
#323
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 43/wbyzb4g
T.

