Zambri from Monteleone di Puglia
Zambri from Monteleone di Puglia
Hi all. My maternal grandmother was Mary Zambri whose family settled in Toronto, ON. I know she had siblings, but she died when my Mom was 15 so I never met her. Mary married Clinton Gracey who was Irish. They had 4 children, my Mom, Margaret Donata, Richard, and the twins Terry & Debbie. Is there anyone out there with further information? One of my cousins is sending further names which I will add when received. Thanks!
Re: Zambri from Monteleone di Puglia
Do you know her birth date?
Though I think it must be too recent to find records online.
Though I think it must be too recent to find records online.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.

