Razzano Family Information
-
AGreco1957
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 24 Mar 2024, 00:53
Razzano Family Information
Hello, I'm looking for birth and marriage information for our Razzano relatives.
Giuseppe Razzano, born Mar 18,1907 in Maddaloni, Provincia di Caserta, Campania.
Parents are Antonio Razzano and Antonietta Julio.
Any information for Giuseppe his wife Luigia Brocchieri and Giuseppe's parents Antonia and Antonietta.
if you are also able to find parents of Antonia and Antonietta that would be great.
Thank you
Giuseppe Razzano, born Mar 18,1907 in Maddaloni, Provincia di Caserta, Campania.
Parents are Antonio Razzano and Antonietta Julio.
Any information for Giuseppe his wife Luigia Brocchieri and Giuseppe's parents Antonia and Antonietta.
if you are also able to find parents of Antonia and Antonietta that would be great.
Thank you
Re: Razzano Family Information
Here is the birth act of Giuseppe Razzano in 1907 in Maddaloni
(#129)
Dated 21 March 1907... Birth on 18 March.
Parents: Antonio Razzano [son of Francesco] , age 40, railway clerk; and Antonia Iulio [daughter of deceased Antonio] , age 36, housewife.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 48&lang=en
Publication of marriage bans for Giuseppe's parents in November 1891
(#124)
Groom is son of Francesco Razzano and Maddalena di Crescenzo
Bride is daughter if deceased Antonio Iulio, and living Maddalena della Valle
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 71&lang=en
The marriage act dated 26 November 1891
(#113)
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 66&lang=en
T.
(#129)
Dated 21 March 1907... Birth on 18 March.
Parents: Antonio Razzano [son of Francesco] , age 40, railway clerk; and Antonia Iulio [daughter of deceased Antonio] , age 36, housewife.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 48&lang=en
Publication of marriage bans for Giuseppe's parents in November 1891
(#124)
Groom is son of Francesco Razzano and Maddalena di Crescenzo
Bride is daughter if deceased Antonio Iulio, and living Maddalena della Valle
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 71&lang=en
The marriage act dated 26 November 1891
(#113)
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 66&lang=en
T.
-
AGreco1957
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 24 Mar 2024, 00:53
Re: Razzano Family Information
Thank you for the information on Giuseppe Razzano.
Giuseppe had 4 brothers from what I have found, would you be able to find their birth and marriage information along with any children they may have had.
From what I know the four brothers are:
Francesco (born around 1892)
Michele Mario (born around 1899)
Salvatore (birth unknown)
Giovanni (birth unknown)
Thank you
Giuseppe had 4 brothers from what I have found, would you be able to find their birth and marriage information along with any children they may have had.
From what I know the four brothers are:
Francesco (born around 1892)
Michele Mario (born around 1899)
Salvatore (birth unknown)
Giovanni (birth unknown)
Thank you
Re: Razzano Family Information
Birth act of Francesco Razzano (#788)
Birth on 16 December 1892.
Same parents.
There is an annotation of his death in Novara on 21 December 1869.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... =en&i=1650
A Daughter, Maddalena, born in 1895 (#623)
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... g=en&i=687
T.
Birth on 16 December 1892.
Same parents.
There is an annotation of his death in Novara on 21 December 1869.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... =en&i=1650
A Daughter, Maddalena, born in 1895 (#623)
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... g=en&i=687
T.
Re: Razzano Family Information
I think Francesco’s death was on 21 December 1959 as the annotation was written on 14 October 1960.
Michele Razzano was born on 7 March 1899.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... g=en&i=286
The complete surname of Antonia should be Di Iulio.
Michele Razzano was born on 7 March 1899.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... g=en&i=286
The complete surname of Antonia should be Di Iulio.
Re: Razzano Family Information
Good catch, Farassino!! A second set of eyes is always welcome!Farassino wrote: 02 May 2025, 15:27 I think Francesco’s death was on 21 December 1959 as the annotation was written on 14 October 1960.
Michele Razzano was born on 7 March 1899.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... g=en&i=286
The complete surname of Antonia should be Di Iulio.
T.
Re: Razzano Family Information
Birth of Giovanni in 1904 (#624)
Same parents
Annotation of marriage on 25 July 1934 with Irma Biasi.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... g=en&i=549
T.
Same parents
Annotation of marriage on 25 July 1934 with Irma Biasi.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... g=en&i=549
T.
Re: Razzano Family Information
Here is the birth act of Antonio Razzano [father of Francesco] in 1866 (#16)
Born 5 January 1866 in Maddaloni
Parents: Francesco Razzano and Maddalena Di Crescenzo
Annotation of marriage with Antonia di Iulio.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... g=en&i=478
T.
Born 5 January 1866 in Maddaloni
Parents: Francesco Razzano and Maddalena Di Crescenzo
Annotation of marriage with Antonia di Iulio.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... g=en&i=478
T.
-
AGreco1957
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 24 Mar 2024, 00:53
Re: Razzano Family Information
The other side of the family is the Viola's
Michele Razzano married Carmela Struffelino-Viola, I have Carmela's mother as Theresa Carfora.
Theresa married Luigi Viola (not Carmela's father). I'm looking for Carmela's natural father who is the Struffelion (nor sure if I'm spelling it correctly) Also looking for Theresa Carfora's family information. Mother, Father, Siblings, Grandpatents...
Thank You
Michele Razzano married Carmela Struffelino-Viola, I have Carmela's mother as Theresa Carfora.
Theresa married Luigi Viola (not Carmela's father). I'm looking for Carmela's natural father who is the Struffelion (nor sure if I'm spelling it correctly) Also looking for Theresa Carfora's family information. Mother, Father, Siblings, Grandpatents...
Thank You
Re: Razzano Family Information
Hello AGreco1957,
You don’t sound very excited about all the findings, especially those Tessa found for you.
Maybe a little comment would be appreciated on top of your thank you, which you kindly expressed nevertheless.
You don’t sound very excited about all the findings, especially those Tessa found for you.
Maybe a little comment would be appreciated on top of your thank you, which you kindly expressed nevertheless.
-
AGreco1957
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 24 Mar 2024, 00:53
Re: Razzano Family Information
Hello, I'm very excited and grateful for all of the work that Tessa has already done for me. The information that has already been found is great. Sorry if you don't feel I'm excited or thankful, but I am. Our families are very large, most of our elders have all passed and I am trying to piece together our families.
Once again, thank you for all that everyone has already found for me.
Once again, thank you for all that everyone has already found for me.
Re: Razzano Family Information
Perfect!
Thanks for your reply, now we can continue researching for your ancestors feeling confident that whatever we find is well appreciated.
Best regards
Thanks for your reply, now we can continue researching for your ancestors feeling confident that whatever we find is well appreciated.
Best regards
Re: Razzano Family Information
AGreco1957 wrote: 03 May 2025, 16:50 The other side of the family is the Viola's
Michele Razzano married Carmela Struffelino-Viola, I have Carmela's mother as Theresa Carfora.
Theresa married Luigi Viola (not Carmela's father). I'm looking for Carmela's natural father who is the Struffelion (nor sure if I'm spelling it correctly) Also looking for Theresa Carfora's family information. Mother, Father, Siblings, Grandpatents...
Thank You
The spelling of the surname is Struffolino...
Do you have an approximate year of birth for Carmela?
Here is the Publication of marriage [banns] in 1924 February of Salvatore Razzano, 22, railway clerk, son of Antonio Razzano and Antonia di Iulio. He is to be married with Filomena Amoroso, 34.
The record incorrectly lists Angela Tagliafiero in the heading as the bride. She is, in fact, the mother of the bride and is age 60. Bride's father is the deceased Aniello Amoroso.
#19
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... ng=en&i=16
I will look for the marriage.
EDIT TO ADD:
I could not find the marriage act for the above Publication of Banns.
However, I did find another Publication of Banns in 1928 for Salvatore (son of Antonio and of Antonia di Iulio) Razzano in which he is to be married with Paolina Vigliotti, born in Cervino, daughter of Domenico Vigliotti and of Agnese di Lucia.
#11
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... g=en&i=998
ANOTHER EDIT...
This is the death act of Carmela Struffolino in 1889 at about age 3 months.
This child was born to couple Luigi Struffolino and Teresa Carfora, married couple.
It is likely that when the next female child was born to them, she was given this name.
#160
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... =en&i=2845
T.
Re: Razzano Family Information
The second Carmela Struffolino was born on 20 February 1891. #157
Same parents as the previous Carmela.
Luigi Viola, 26yo, was one of the witnesses.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... WZ&lang=en
The side annotation says that she married Giovanni Tardi on 7 June 1919.
Here’s the wedding: #67
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 2J&lang=en
Giovanni is 39yo born in Acerra and previously married to Nunziatina Montesarchio.
Marriage supplements:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 2N&lang=en
Do you know when Carmela Struffolino marries Michele Razzano and when Teresa Carfora marries Luigi Viola?
Same parents as the previous Carmela.
Luigi Viola, 26yo, was one of the witnesses.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... WZ&lang=en
The side annotation says that she married Giovanni Tardi on 7 June 1919.
Here’s the wedding: #67
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 2J&lang=en
Giovanni is 39yo born in Acerra and previously married to Nunziatina Montesarchio.
Marriage supplements:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 2N&lang=en
Do you know when Carmela Struffolino marries Michele Razzano and when Teresa Carfora marries Luigi Viola?
-
AGreco1957
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 24 Mar 2024, 00:53
Re: Razzano Family Information
Thank you for this information, this is very interesting..
I can understand the two Carmela Struffolino's, that seems to have been a common practice.
We have heard of Paolina being married to Salvatore Razzano, but never knew anything about Filomena Amoroso.
We did not know that Carmela was married to Giovanni Tardi before Michele Razzano.
We do know that Carmela Struffolino married Michele Razzano here in the United States, but I don't have a date.
I do not have a marriage date for Teresa Carfora and Luigi Viola, but they should have been married in Italy.
I can understand the two Carmela Struffolino's, that seems to have been a common practice.
We have heard of Paolina being married to Salvatore Razzano, but never knew anything about Filomena Amoroso.
We did not know that Carmela was married to Giovanni Tardi before Michele Razzano.
We do know that Carmela Struffolino married Michele Razzano here in the United States, but I don't have a date.
I do not have a marriage date for Teresa Carfora and Luigi Viola, but they should have been married in Italy.
