https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... ng=en&i=55
Please translate the record for Antonino Mistretta above rec #13
I believe this is his death record as i see Quartana who is his wife.
confirmation needed with hopefully date? any piece will be helpful
Thanks!
Linda
antonino mistretta morti
Re: antonino mistretta morti
Linda
There is no record #13 for Antonino. On the right page, there is a death record for a son of Antonino Mistretta and Antonina Mistretta (Quartana), and the record reads that they were olim (means they were a married couple when one or both were alive, but I don't see info in the record to indicate if it was one or both of them who was deceased. The record is dated July 1790, but I can't read the washed out day. The child, Andrea Mistretta, was about 5 years old at death.
Erudita
There is no record #13 for Antonino. On the right page, there is a death record for a son of Antonino Mistretta and Antonina Mistretta (Quartana), and the record reads that they were olim (means they were a married couple when one or both were alive, but I don't see info in the record to indicate if it was one or both of them who was deceased. The record is dated July 1790, but I can't read the washed out day. The child, Andrea Mistretta, was about 5 years old at death.
Erudita
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: antonino mistretta morti
Hello,
i stated Die#13 as record and Antonino instead of Andrea-- sorry
Andrea is an odd name for this family.
Thanks this record is pretter washed out at the top mostly
i have added him to my tree.
Thanks
Linda
i stated Die#13 as record and Antonino instead of Andrea-- sorry
Andrea is an odd name for this family.
Thanks this record is pretter washed out at the top mostly
i have added him to my tree.
Thanks
Linda