Hi!
I am hoping someone might be able to help me as I have hit an impasse and need a bit of guidance.
My family and I are researching our family tree, we are looking at a branch of the family which we believe were barons/nobility within the 1600s - 1800s, the family name is d'andrea and my uncle still lives on the medieval tower that has been passed down through the generations. The family are known to the area surrounding Ciorlano provincia di Caserta, but we can only find records up to 3 generations. Does anyone know where I can find further records relating to the family? Our relatives with all the information have now died, my uncle has burned so many artifacts and historical documents believing noone would be interested - MADNESS. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thank you in advance
How to access records relating to nobility (not royal family?
Re: How to access records relating to nobility (not royal family?
Have you tried to go some generation further back through civil records?
They might show the status of the family.
They might show the status of the family.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.

