Property Tax Records
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Property Tax Records
What is the equivalent of Riveli in Bari, and are those records available online or elsewhere?
Re: Property Tax Records
Should be the catasto onciario -Archivio di Stato di Bari 1743-1800
Don’t think it’s accessible online but am not certain
http://dati.san.beniculturali.it/SAN/st ... trRic.9829
Don’t think it’s accessible online but am not certain
http://dati.san.beniculturali.it/SAN/st ... trRic.9829
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Property Tax Records
I couldn't open the link.erudita74 wrote: 17 May 2025, 14:54 Should be the catasto onciario -Archivio di Stato di Bari 1743-1800
Don’t think it’s accessible online but am not certain
http://dati.san.beniculturali.it/SAN/st ... trRic.9829
Re: Property Tax Records
This morning the link I posted above is working for me. The first link below has some specific info. The second one is the same link as above.
https://www.italyheritage.com/genealogy ... i_bari.htm
http://dati.san.beniculturali.it/SAN/st ... trRic.9829
https://www.italyheritage.com/genealogy ... i_bari.htm
http://dati.san.beniculturali.it/SAN/st ... trRic.9829
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Property Tax Records
I can open the link now.