https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... g=en&i=430
Hello,
I believe I have found the birth record of Vincentii Stabile. It is the third record on the right page. Does it read that his name is Antonino Vincentius? If so I will have to change his name on the tree.
What does DIE mean ? does it mean record# or the date and what does the # after the month mean- at least it seems to be a number
Please translate as i am not certain of the date and if the info for father shows he is alive or if there is any other useful info in record
i think the date is July 8 1736
Thanks
Linda
vincentii
Re: vincentii
The name is Antoninus Vincentius, so in Italian is Antonino Vincenzo.
"Die" is a Latin word that means "day", the sentence "baptizavi infantem natu die" means "I christened a kid born in day".
The father is alive and his name was Ignazio and his mother's name was Vita, both from that parish.
The date is July 18, 1736, in the aforementioned records the date is written better than in Vincenzo Stabile's one.
The boy was born at about 19 o'clock.
The record ends with the godparents' names.
"Die" is a Latin word that means "day", the sentence "baptizavi infantem natu die" means "I christened a kid born in day".
The father is alive and his name was Ignazio and his mother's name was Vita, both from that parish.
The date is July 18, 1736, in the aforementioned records the date is written better than in Vincenzo Stabile's one.
The boy was born at about 19 o'clock.
The record ends with the godparents' names.
Re: vincentii
... the sentence "baptizavi infantem natum die" means "I christened a kid born in day".
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: vincentii
Thank you very much
Linda
Linda
