rosalia milanese

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
lindamauer
Master
Master
Posts: 1002
Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49

rosalia milanese

Post by lindamauer »

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... g=en&i=181

Please translate left side bottom record
what is first name of child?
is it May 20?
Thanks
Linda
Danip
Elite
Elite
Posts: 295
Joined: 29 Aug 2024, 14:52

Re: rosalia milanese

Post by Danip »

The first name I think is Rosaria.
The date is May 26 or (I think better) 28.
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: rosalia milanese

Post by erudita74 »

I’m reading May 28, 1802.

Baptism of Rosaria Milanese born to Benedetto Milanese and Bernarda Rosato. Godparents were spouses, Benedetto Torretta and Vita Bellitti.
lindamauer
Master
Master
Posts: 1002
Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49

Re: rosalia milanese

Post by lindamauer »

thank you
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: rosalia milanese

Post by erudita74 »

Happy to help.
Erudita
Post Reply