https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 32/LpOjrVV
This is the index showing i should go to record 23--- right side
i went there i thought and i do not see it
Where is it telling me to go?
Thanks for translation
Linda
francesco lombardo salvatrice tuzzeo marriage
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: francesco lombardo salvatrice tuzzeo marriage
Linda
It’s on page 47 of 207 pages (that is at the bottom). There is a number 45 at the top middle of the page. The number of the record, 23, is below the line. Sorry, I can’t do the translation at this moment.
Erudita
It’s on page 47 of 207 pages (that is at the bottom). There is a number 45 at the top middle of the page. The number of the record, 23, is below the line. Sorry, I can’t do the translation at this moment.
Erudita
Re: francesco lombardo salvatrice tuzzeo marriage
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 32/wkqn21Verudita74 wrote: 24 Jun 2025, 21:33 Linda
It’s on page 47 of 207 pages (that is at the bottom). There is a number 45 at the top middle of the page. The number of the record, 23, is below the line. Sorry, I can’t do the translation at this moment.
Erudita
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: francesco lombardo salvatrice tuzzeo marriage
I went to the link but i do not see Francesco Lombardo or Salvatrice Tuzzeo
i do now understand it is 23 record NOT page lol
Please translate and verify this is indeed Francesco Lombardo and Salvatrice Tuzzeo marriage record and date.
Thanks for any assistance
i do now understand it is 23 record NOT page lol
Please translate and verify this is indeed Francesco Lombardo and Salvatrice Tuzzeo marriage record and date.
Thanks for any assistance
Re: francesco lombardo salvatrice tuzzeo marriage
Linda,
The link that mmogno provided is for the correct record. The handwriting is very bad and I also think the Tuzzeo in the record is spelled with only one z.
What I can read-
The date of the solemn promise on the left was April 19, 1842.
The groom, Salvatore Tuzeo (there is another name after this which I can’t decipher). He was age 59, a widower, and a villico/farmer, born in Mussomeli. He was the son of deceased Salvatore T, an villico, and deceased Maria Mistretta.
The bride, Salvatrice Lombardo, was also widowed, age 42,the daughter of deceased Giuseppe Lombardo and deceased Maria Nola. Giuseppe had also been a villico.
The marriage in the parish of this town took place on April 19, 1842.
The third page is a list of supporting documents for the marriage, but I don’t see the names of the former spouses there or the dates of any of the deaths.
The link that mmogno provided is for the correct record. The handwriting is very bad and I also think the Tuzzeo in the record is spelled with only one z.
What I can read-
The date of the solemn promise on the left was April 19, 1842.
The groom, Salvatore Tuzeo (there is another name after this which I can’t decipher). He was age 59, a widower, and a villico/farmer, born in Mussomeli. He was the son of deceased Salvatore T, an villico, and deceased Maria Mistretta.
The bride, Salvatrice Lombardo, was also widowed, age 42,the daughter of deceased Giuseppe Lombardo and deceased Maria Nola. Giuseppe had also been a villico.
The marriage in the parish of this town took place on April 19, 1842.
The third page is a list of supporting documents for the marriage, but I don’t see the names of the former spouses there or the dates of any of the deaths.
Re: francesco lombardo salvatrice tuzzeo marriage
This is the marriage of Salvatore Tuzeo and Salvadrice Lombardo.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: francesco lombardo salvatrice tuzzeo marriage
thank you -- i thought it was not correct
Thanks
Thanks