Would someone please translate this record for who I think is Paolo Briganti. It is the third record from the bottom on the left hand side of the page. Thanks so much.
Mary
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... g=en&i=488
Help with Baptismal for Paolo Briganti
Re: Help with Baptismal for Paolo Briganti
14 June 1731:
I, Father Luca Lanza, assistant priest, baptised Paolo Serafino and Giovanni, son of Antonino Briganti and Giuseppa Cella, born on 12 June at around 4 o'clock in the morning, sub conditione, because he had already been baptised at home by the midwife. The godparents were Giacomo di Puma and Anna Maria, the wife of Giovanni Murdolo.
I, Father Luca Lanza, assistant priest, baptised Paolo Serafino and Giovanni, son of Antonino Briganti and Giuseppa Cella, born on 12 June at around 4 o'clock in the morning, sub conditione, because he had already been baptised at home by the midwife. The godparents were Giacomo di Puma and Anna Maria, the wife of Giovanni Murdolo.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
