Hi everyone!,
I'm helping a friend search her family roots in Italy. Her grandfather's name was : Gervasio Fausti. On several documents I have he lists Ferentillo, Italy as his birthplace and just Perugia,Italy in other places. His birthday is April 24, 1894. I've searched Ferentillo's records and have been unable to find his birth or baptism record. I've also seen Scheggino listed as a possible birth town on other ancestry trees. I will attach his immigration record and a few others that give the information. I believe his father's name was Giuseppe, based on the immigration record. Could anyone help me locate his records? If not, Could someone refer me to a good researcher that I can contact?
Grazie mille in anticipo!
Matt
Gervasio Fausti
Gervasio Fausti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Matthew Toth
Re: Gervasio Fausti
I can help you.
Please contact me in private.
Please contact me in private.

