Looking for as much information about my great grandparents from Benevento as possible
Looking for as much information about my great grandparents from Benevento as possible
My great grandfather with the name Francis Zuzolo or Zuzzolo and great grandmother (not sure of her name that were born in Napoli between 1890 and 1900 were adopted by the same family and lived in Benevento before coming to New York. How can I find out more about my family and why they were adopted? I am visiting the area and would love to find out more about where I am from
Re: Looking for as much information about my great grandparents from Benevento as possible
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.

