Looking for information on the surname Bersia

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
mlk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 03 Sep 2025, 11:29

Looking for information on the surname Bersia

Post by mlk »

My grandmother was called Maria Margherita Bersia and was born, I belive, in Pinerolo. Her sister, Caterina, lived in Cavour - she was my godmother and I used to get cards & presents from her so know her address there. Apart from the name of their father, Jean Bersia (from my grandmother's marriage certificate) I have no information about the family and I'd love to know more. I also know my great grandfather was dead when my grandmother married in 1920 in the UK.

If anyone can help I'd be most grateful.
Farassino
Master
Master
Posts: 787
Joined: 16 May 2024, 17:05

Re: Looking for information on the surname Bersia

Post by Farassino »

Hello,
Do you know when Maria Margherita was born and also possibly the name of her mother?
I’ve found a Maria Margherita born somewhere else in 1894 with a father named Giovanni but need confirmation about the date.
Have you got her marriage certificate stating her age at the time?

Also Caterina’s approximate date of birth if you know.
Thanks. Regards and apologies for the late reply.
Post Reply