Street Address in 1906 Immigration Record

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
darkerhorse
Master
Master
Posts: 4006
Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31

Street Address in 1906 Immigration Record

Post by darkerhorse »

I need the street address of the husband/father whom Teresa Caiazza (Line 27) and children were joining in this 1906 immigration record.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mjclayton1
Elite
Elite
Posts: 441
Joined: 01 Jun 2014, 18:11
Location: Peninsula, San Francisco Bay Area

Re: Street Address in 1906 Immigration Record

Post by mjclayton1 »

I see 2443 Fulton and, above that, 243 Mulberry...
darkerhorse
Master
Master
Posts: 4006
Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31

Re: Street Address in 1906 Immigration Record

Post by darkerhorse »

Thanks. I wondered if the "3" was an "E" but I think you're right.
Post Reply