Help with a baptism

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
danile
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 26
Joined: 16 Dec 2020, 02:11

Help with a baptism

Post by danile »

Hello,

I recently was able to get this record while in Naples. Unfortunately I cannot read any of it.

I was told it is the baptism for a Gaetano Moscato. What I know for certain about Gaetano is that he was born in Santa Maria Capua Vetere in province of Caserta. I'm hoping this record mentions his parents.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!

Danile
Attachments
DSC_0028.JPG
Danip
Elite
Elite
Posts: 295
Joined: 29 Aug 2024, 14:52

Re: Help with a baptism

Post by Danip »

Day May 23, 1706.
Baptism record of Gaetano Pasquale Domenico Moscato, born on the same day from parents Orazio Moscato and Orsola Rosso (?) spouses from this Parish church.
Post Reply