Help finding my great grandmother on the 1907 SS Canopic
Help finding my great grandmother on the 1907 SS Canopic
Hi everyone, my great grandmother's name is Isabella Pannone, born in Italy in 1896. I was looking for the passenger list for her voyage in 1907 on the SS Canopic. Her mother, Maria Monaco (Scorpio) was also on it I believe with two other siblings. If anyone has this information or an image I'd be grateful. On a side note, I also have to get her birth certificate too. I know she lived in Pietravairano when she was 10. I'm new to this forum so any help would also be appreciated!
Re: Help finding my great grandmother on the 1907 SS Canopic
Hello and welcome to the Forum.
Here’s the link to Isabella Pannone’s birth act.
Born on 27 December 1896 in San Felice di Pietravairano.
Parents are Costanzo, 23 yo, and Maria Scorpio.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 4H&lang=en
Here’s the link to Isabella Pannone’s birth act.
Born on 27 December 1896 in San Felice di Pietravairano.
Parents are Costanzo, 23 yo, and Maria Scorpio.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 4H&lang=en
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Help finding my great grandmother on the 1907 SS Canopic
This Maria Scorpio on the ship manifest has a Benedetto Monaco for husband and the son and daughters are also named Monaco and not Pannone.
EDIT TO ADD
Costantino Pannone dies 1 January 1900.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... KN&lang=en
Maria Scorpio will then marry Benedetto Monaco and Angela and Salvatore will be born.
EDIT TO ADD
Costantino Pannone dies 1 January 1900.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... KN&lang=en
Maria Scorpio will then marry Benedetto Monaco and Angela and Salvatore will be born.
Re: Help finding my great grandmother on the 1907 SS Canopic
Here’s a family tree with all our findings and much more!
Pity you haven’t seen it before!
https://www.familysearch.org/en/tree/pe ... s/L1MF-3S2
Pity you haven’t seen it before!
https://www.familysearch.org/en/tree/pe ... s/L1MF-3S2
