Missing Pizzuti !
Missing Pizzuti !
My grandfather Guiseppe Nicola Pizzuti was born in 1892 in Carpinone, Isernia, Molise, Italy. He was the eldest of four siblings. He booked passage to USA to visit but decided to stay. His parents sent the second eldest brother after him to bring him home. That brother also stayed. The only sister died as a young child, so my great grandparents forbid the third son from going to the USA. I have a ton of information about my grandfather and his brother Camille who lived near Philadelphia, PA almost their whole adult lives, but I cannot find ANY information on the brother who stayed in Italy. His name was Alfredo Pizzuti and he was a doctor. He married a woman named Rosa and had two or three daughters. He visited us once about 45 years ago, but I wasn't interested in geneology then to ask questions. I have searched and searched for any information about this man. Any ideas on how I can proceed? Thank you!
Kathryn B.
Re: Missing Pizzuti !
I could not find Alfredo in Carpinone births up to 1899.
On the other hand, he must have been much younger than Giuseppe Nicola if he visited you 45 years ago.
I think you already have Giuseppe Nicola's birth record; however, it's here:
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 42/LzEnZNj
On the other hand, he must have been much younger than Giuseppe Nicola if he visited you 45 years ago.
I think you already have Giuseppe Nicola's birth record; however, it's here:
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 42/LzEnZNj
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Missing Pizzuti !
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל

