Looking for someone to help me out by telling me the ages of parents in these birth records - I think Vincenzo's birth year is 1845 but could be wrong.
As they are still alive in son Donato's marriage in 1919: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 57/wORVRgB , I looked through deaths from 1919-1930 in Colli, but they were not found. I need their ages to know when to look for their marriage - I already searched in Pescara years 1876-1881 and it was not found. Marriages for Colli where the later children were born don't see to be on antenati for before 1881. And If young enough that marriage likely happened in late 70s/early 80s I'll have to try different communes.
Anyone know which were closest to the Pescara city?
Antonino 1881 : https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 00/wlR9vy6
Leondina: 1890 https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 18/5GgGaAg
Giovana: 1892: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 66/5VYlv7z
Donato: 1897: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 58/0nXvnZe
Need ages for parents and what other communes were closest to Pescara?
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Need ages for parents and what other communes were closest to Pescara?
lyn1982 wrote: 03 Nov 2025, 02:42 Looking for someone to help me out by telling me the ages of parents in these birth records - I think Vincenzo's birth year is 1845 but could be wrong.
As they are still alive in son Donato's marriage in 1919: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 57/wORVRgB , I looked through deaths from 1919-1930 in Colli, but they were not found. I need their ages to know when to look for their marriage - I already searched in Pescara years 1876-1881 and it was not found. Marriages for Colli where the later children were born don't see to be on antenati for before 1881. And If young enough that marriage likely happened in late 70s/early 80s I'll have to try different communes.
Anyone know which were closest to the Pescara city?
Antonino 1881 : https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 00/wlR9vy6
Leondina: 1890 https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 18/5GgGaAg
Giovana: 1892: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 66/5VYlv7z
Donato: 1897: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 58/0nXvnZe
As per your request I've looked at the four birth records you've posted here, and extracted the ages given for the father Vincenzo. In each case, the mother is Concetta D'Innocenti/Innocenti and her age is not given.
1881 Birth No 127 Antonio Falsano: Father Vincenzo Falsano is 36 yo. .
Living in Via Rancitelli, Pescare .
Side Note: On 6 April 1905 in Vacri marries with Rosaria D’Onofrio from Vallamagna
1890 Birth No 43 Leondina Falzani: Father Vincenzo Falzani is 45 yo
Living Contrada Roma, No 43
1892 Birth No 79 Giovina Falzani: Father Vincenzo Falzani, 47 yo.
Living in Contrada Roma, No number given
1897 Birth No 69 Donato Falzani: Father Vincenzo Falzani, 51 yo.
Living Via Roma, No 143
Marries with Annina Manni in Vacri, Chieti, 16 June 1962, No 9
He died 29 November 1967, Vacri, Act No 12? or 72?
Angela
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Need ages for parents and what other communes were closest to Pescara?
lyn1982 wrote: 03 Nov 2025, 02:42 Looking for someone to help me out by telling me the ages of parents in these birth records - I think Vincenzo's birth year is 1845 but could be wrong. See previous post.
As they are still alive in son Donato's marriage in 1919: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 57/wORVRgB , I looked through deaths from 1919-1930 in Colli, but they were not found. I need their ages to know when to look for their marriage - I already searched in Pescara years 1876-1881 and it was not found. Marriages for Colli where the later children were born don't see to be on antenati for before 1881. And If young enough that marriage likely happened in late 70s/early 80s I'll have to try different communes.
...
In the 1905 Marriage Record pertaining to son Antonio, which is the latest Record you have posted here, it states that both Vincenzo and Concetta are residing in Vacri. Unless they had moved again by the 1919 marriage you are referring to, I would suggest that Vacri might be the place to look, for their death records. I’m understanding the Death Records go to 1930: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 74/LNe1db7
Death Records Vacri: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/search- ... ss%3AMorti
Unfortunately there are no ten year indices. The indices look to be at the back of each year for the time period you are needing.
All the best with this.
Angela
Re: Need ages for parents and what other communes were closest to Pescara?
Thank you so much!
So no mothers age at all on any of the records? Is that unusual for this time period? Does it indicate she may have been a foundling (innocenti is a foundling surname isn't it?) Luckily I'm more concerned with the Falzone/Falzoni side.
I must have linked the wrong marriage, sorry! I meant to link this one from 1919: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 59/5Y9M963
And I think I did look through vacri not colli - but since I can't recall I went and looked back through Vacri again. Nothing there in years 1919-1930. I'll try Colli next since they did live there earlier - any suggestions for where to look next if that doesn't pan out?
And do you know if there is any way to check if a place has the records indexed on antenati? Just asking because it would be good to know so I don't waste time looking in those ones. I spent a bunch of time browsing to try to find Anthony's marriage - only to realize it was indexed on antenati! I'm just wondering how if nothing comes up in the search how to know if thats cause there is nothing vs its not been indexed.
So no mothers age at all on any of the records? Is that unusual for this time period? Does it indicate she may have been a foundling (innocenti is a foundling surname isn't it?) Luckily I'm more concerned with the Falzone/Falzoni side.
I must have linked the wrong marriage, sorry! I meant to link this one from 1919: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 59/5Y9M963
And I think I did look through vacri not colli - but since I can't recall I went and looked back through Vacri again. Nothing there in years 1919-1930. I'll try Colli next since they did live there earlier - any suggestions for where to look next if that doesn't pan out?
And do you know if there is any way to check if a place has the records indexed on antenati? Just asking because it would be good to know so I don't waste time looking in those ones. I spent a bunch of time browsing to try to find Anthony's marriage - only to realize it was indexed on antenati! I'm just wondering how if nothing comes up in the search how to know if thats cause there is nothing vs its not been indexed.
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Need ages for parents and what other communes were closest to Pescara?
lyn1982 wrote: 04 Nov 2025, 04:25 Thank you so much! Happy to help with translations.
So no mothers age at all on any of the records? Is that unusual for this time period? Does it indicate she may have been a foundling (innocenti is a foundling surname isn't it?) Luckily I'm more concerned with the Falzone/Falzoni side.
Correct. The mother’s age is not given in any of those records. Often the mother’s age is also given but not always. It doesn't seem to be the norm in those two towns for those years. Yes Innocenti was a name given to children with unknown parents but there is nothing in those records to indicate that her parents were unknown. This type of detail would be included on her birth, death, and marriage records. Generally the marriage would be held in the bride’s birth town, which maybe you don't know. If you know which town Vincenzo was born in, then you could search for the marriage pubblication as this was usually posted in both the bride and the grooms birth towns.
I must have linked the wrong marriage, sorry! I meant to link this one from 1919: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 59/5Y9M963
Thanks for posting this. This 1919 Marriage Record shows that both Vincenzo and Concetta are still living in Vacri at time of wedding.
Angela
Re: Need ages for parents and what other communes were closest to Pescara?
Their deaths aren't in Vacri for 1919-1930. Safe to assume they lived longer? I need to find their marriage then. ;(
Re: Need ages for parents and what other communes were closest to Pescara?
" If you know which town Vincenzo was born in, then you could search for the marriage pubblication as this was usually posted in both the bride and the grooms birth towns."
I don't know - and does that hold true if say he was born in a completely different state, like say Agrigento? And thats too bad on the age - but given they werre still alive in 1919 and having kids till 1897 or so and had 1 in 1881 - I guess they must have been just married in 1881. But its not in wherever the first kids were born cause I checked there.
I don't know - and does that hold true if say he was born in a completely different state, like say Agrigento? And thats too bad on the age - but given they werre still alive in 1919 and having kids till 1897 or so and had 1 in 1881 - I guess they must have been just married in 1881. But its not in wherever the first kids were born cause I checked there.