Hello. I am hoping someone can be so kind and interpret this record for me. I received this in Familysearch as a hint and I am very confused. I have another record in the tree that shows Ignazia Battaglia as being born on May 24, 1891 (Link to the birth certificate I have is https://www.familysearch.org/en/tree/pe ... s/LL73-N28.
Here is the link to the record I received as a hint and would like it interpreted. https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... =en&i=1975 It is the first record at that link. I am also attaching a copy.
I am confused because I believe this hint shows his birth date as 1889. Trying to figure out If he had a sibling born in 1889 that died and they named my grandfather born in 1891 with the same name. Thanks for your help.
Interpretation Of Birth Record For Ignazio Battaglia
Re: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Ignazio Battaglia
Ignazio Battaglia, born in Trabia on 14 December 1889 to Santo and Ignazia Campagna, died two months later, on 14 February 1890.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... =en&i=1975
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... =en&i=1975
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Interpretation Of Birth Record For Ignazio Battaglia
Thank you so much. That makes sense. I appreciate your help.

