2 old documents needing translation #2
-
Smarty2pop
- Newbie

- Posts: 18
- Joined: 15 Nov 2017, 07:53
2 old documents needing translation #2
I found both of my documents from ItalianParishRecords.org. This second document is of a wedding of my great grandfather father ×4 and my great grandmother x4. Again from Greci Italy. His name is Antonio Rex, hers is Carmina Norcia. I see the naming of my greatgrand father's ×5 (their father's, who are Frensceco and Oraizo), but I dont see their mother's names. Also dates and ages elude me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: 2 old documents needing translation #2
November First, 1736.
Groom: Antonio Rex, never married, son of Francesco.
Bride: Caterina Norcia, never married, daughter of deceased Orazio.
Mother's names and ages not given.
Groom: Antonio Rex, never married, son of Francesco.
Bride: Caterina Norcia, never married, daughter of deceased Orazio.
Mother's names and ages not given.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל