2 old documents I need translated #1
-
Smarty2pop
- Newbie

- Posts: 18
- Joined: 15 Nov 2017, 07:53
2 old documents I need translated #1
I know a little of the names Im working with and overall idea what the documents are, but would like to have the pieces put together for me as Im not fluent and Im missing dates and ages. #1. Appears to the a Baptism of Frencesco Rex my great grandfather ×5. Dated Aug. 1688 his father was Apostolo Rex and mother Maddelina Sullo. Having problems noting dates, ages. It's from Greci Italy. Any info I can recieve which would allow me better search prospects would be deeply appreciated.
Re: 2 old documents I need translated #1
Baptism date was August 19th, 1688, in the church of San Bartolomeo in Greci.
Birth date was August 18th, 1688 at 17 o'clock.
I confirm the parents' names, they were both from Greci.
Godmother was the midwife Caterina D'Ettorre.
The ages weren't listed.
Birth date was August 18th, 1688 at 17 o'clock.
I confirm the parents' names, they were both from Greci.
Godmother was the midwife Caterina D'Ettorre.
The ages weren't listed.
