Looking for info on Paolina Ferrari Born 1868

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
viv570
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 14 Oct 2025, 19:40

Looking for info on Paolina Ferrari Born 1868

Post by viv570 »

Hi there,

I've just been told that my Maternal Great Grandmother - Paolina Ferrari Born 22-2-1868 was Jewish. The only other information I have is she died 29-1-1946, Spouse Giacomo Trucco. How would I go about verifying this information? I haven't been able to locate anything on the online ancestors websites. Where should I look? Any guidance would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Viviana
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Looking for info on Paolina Ferrari Born 1868

Post by PippoM »

Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Looking for info on Paolina Ferrari Born 1868

Post by Tessa78 »

Birth of Elena Paola Ferrari on 22 February 1868 (#20)
Father: Bartolomeo Ferrari, 40, blacksmith; son of living Agostino Ferrari and of deceased Elisabetta Fossati
Mother: Elena Piccasso, his wife, daughter of deceased Pietro Piccasso, she was born in Toriggia, Genova.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 99/5dgjx2E

T.
Post Reply