1892 Death Record.

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
ACM7
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 72
Joined: 30 Apr 2025, 22:09

1892 Death Record.

Post by ACM7 »

Hello,

I'd be grateful for a translation of the death record for Raffaela Ruffo. Though anything helps, I specifically want her parents names. Thanks.

Bottom right record:

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... =en&i=1619
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: 1892 Death Record.

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Death No 36: Raffaela Ruffo, daughter of deceased Domenico
Registered in Mongiana on 5 December 1892

Raffaela Ruffo, 36 yo, filatrice, residing in Mongiana, and born in Mongiana, daughter of the deceased Domenico, a possidente (landowner), and of the deceased Maria Teresa Raffaele, also a filatrice (spinner), who had both lived in Mongiana when living, died yesterday (4 December 1892), at 11 pm, in Corso Maggiore, No 45. She was the wife of Flario Tripodi.

Angela
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: 1892 Death Record.

Post by liviomoreno »

AngelaGrace56 wrote: 10 Jan 2026, 06:05 Death No 36: Raffaela Ruffo, daughter of deceased Domenico
Registered in Mongiana on 5 December 1892

Raffaela Ruffo, 36 yo, filatrice, residing in Mongiana, and born in Mongiana, daughter of the deceased Domenico, a possidente (landowner), and of the deceased Maria Teresa Raffaele, also a filatrice (spinner), who had both lived in Mongiana when living, died yesterday (4 December 1892), at 11 pm, in Corso Maggiore, No 45. She was the wife of Flario Tripodi.

Angela
I believe it is Ilario
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: 1892 Death Record.

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

Thank you for checking, Livio. Yes now that I take another look I would agree with Ilario.

Angela
Post Reply