Trying to find my family from Terralba, Sardegna

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Deiana7
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 04 Feb 2026, 17:11

Trying to find my family from Terralba, Sardegna

Post by Deiana7 »

Hello, my mother is sardinian but I don't know her side of the family. Her parents are from Terralba, they left Sardinia in the 50s to go living in France. Their name are Roberto Casu and Elisena Migianu (or Mizzanu or Muggianu). They had 2 daughters when they left, Anna Rita and Pinuccia. I think my grandfather had a sister named Egle Casu. I also have some family in Genoa.

Thank you
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Trying to find my family from Terralba, Sardegna

Post by PippoM »

Do you know when they were born, more or less?
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Post Reply