archdiocese agrigento website
Santa margherita di belice january 10 1699 on 2 pages
181 lecto bottom right and folio 182 top left versa
Please translate-
Any help is appreciated.
Best
Linda
gaspare zaffuto e angela calafato/ galafato
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: gaspare zaffuto e angela calafato/ galafato
10 January 1699
Banns published on 25, 26 and 31 December.
Groom: Gaspare Zaffuto, widower of Grazia Lamacchia(?), son of the late Rocco Zaffuto and Leonarda Marino, formerly spouses of this land.
Bride: Angela Galafato, never married, daughter of Vincenzo Galafata and Margherita Giambalvo, spouses of this land.
Witnesses: Rosario Vivilacqua(?) and Calogero Rabbito and others
Banns published on 25, 26 and 31 December.
Groom: Gaspare Zaffuto, widower of Grazia Lamacchia(?), son of the late Rocco Zaffuto and Leonarda Marino, formerly spouses of this land.
Bride: Angela Galafato, never married, daughter of Vincenzo Galafata and Margherita Giambalvo, spouses of this land.
Witnesses: Rosario Vivilacqua(?) and Calogero Rabbito and others
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: gaspare zaffuto e angela calafato/ galafato
@mmogno
Grazia’s surname looks like La Marcha to me in the record, which may be the surname La Marca.
As to the surname Vivalacqua, I know that a few days ago there was a record I translated for a Bartolo whose name in the margin appeared as Vartolo, but even as Bartolo in the index. I believe Vivalacqua is the surname Bevilacqua, which is even in the early records for the nearby town of Menfi.
Grazia’s surname looks like La Marcha to me in the record, which may be the surname La Marca.
As to the surname Vivalacqua, I know that a few days ago there was a record I translated for a Bartolo whose name in the margin appeared as Vartolo, but even as Bartolo in the index. I believe Vivalacqua is the surname Bevilacqua, which is even in the early records for the nearby town of Menfi.
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: gaspare zaffuto e angela calafato/ galafato
thank you both
Best
Linda
Best
Linda