Cortale Italy
Cortale Italy
I am researching my ancestors from Cortale, Cantanzaro, Calabria. I know that there are Civil Records online for birth through 1861. I would like to find my great grandfather's birth record from 1877 and his parent's marriage record. I cannot find anywhere else online to find Cortale records. I have seen others note that you can contact the commune directly to get records. I found the Commune for Cortale at this website: https://comune.cortale.cz.it/. I wrote to the commune in January 2026 asking for the birth and marriage record. I never received a response. I used this email: protocollo.cortale.asmepec.it. In April, I found a second email and sent the same email to this email - ufficiodem.cortele@asmepec.it. I also never received a response. Would this be the correct place to reach out in order to get a birth and marriage record? Does a commune normally respond? How long does it usually take to respond? Any advice would be appreciated.
Re: Cortale Italy
https://comune.cortale.cz.it/amministra ... istrativo/
Never use an email address with pec in it when communicating from outside of Italy. Try the email address on the link above that starts with anagrafe@ under the word Contatti.
Erudita
Never use an email address with pec in it when communicating from outside of Italy. Try the email address on the link above that starts with anagrafe@ under the word Contatti.
Erudita

