Hello,
Archdiocese Agrigento website
Birth SMB november 25 1851 folio 201 record 250 lecto front
Please translate
Thanks
Linda
mauceri e vittoria locasio or cicio
Re: mauceri e vittoria locasio or cicio
Linda
I believe the father is Antonino Mauceri. I now think Vittoria’s surname is Cicio. I’ve tried to locate a marriage record for this couple to confirm her surname, but I’ve checked in SM, Menfi, Sambuca, and Sciacca with no luck. Anyway, the infant is a daughter. In the index her name is Giovanna but I see an M after that in the record, so her middle name may have been Maria. She was born today, Nov 25, 1851. It is folio 201 recto, record 250, image 150.
I believe the father is Antonino Mauceri. I now think Vittoria’s surname is Cicio. I’ve tried to locate a marriage record for this couple to confirm her surname, but I’ve checked in SM, Menfi, Sambuca, and Sciacca with no luck. Anyway, the infant is a daughter. In the index her name is Giovanna but I see an M after that in the record, so her middle name may have been Maria. She was born today, Nov 25, 1851. It is folio 201 recto, record 250, image 150.
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: mauceri e vittoria locasio or cicio
Hello Erudita,
I see antenati for this child and have it attached on family search tree.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 22/5vGDa7l
and i have leonardo montelione as father and vittoria cicio as mother BUT
this church record is so messy- i didn't see leonardo anywhere so it is confusing
but the m could mean montelione OR mauceri- not likely though. LOL
I see antenati for this child and have it attached on family search tree.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 22/5vGDa7l
and i have leonardo montelione as father and vittoria cicio as mother BUT
this church record is so messy- i didn't see leonardo anywhere so it is confusing
but the m could mean montelione OR mauceri- not likely though. LOL
Re: mauceri e vittoria locasio or cicio
Linda
I looked at the civil record. I also just went back to the church baptism record. I checked that index and the father’s first name there is Antonino, as in the baptism record. The surname in the index is definitely Montelione, but there’s something after the surname Montelione in the index and I can’t make out what it is. Index is image 023 next to the bottom on left side. Take a look at that index, if you get a chance.
I looked at the civil record. I also just went back to the church baptism record. I checked that index and the father’s first name there is Antonino, as in the baptism record. The surname in the index is definitely Montelione, but there’s something after the surname Montelione in the index and I can’t make out what it is. Index is image 023 next to the bottom on left side. Take a look at that index, if you get a chance.
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: mauceri e vittoria locasio or cicio
Hello Erudita,
I looked and i see foglio--- to me i think that is meaning page AND i see it 2 other times on the same page above behind random people.
i am not sure how to explain randomness like that as the penmanship seems to be by the same writer.
does foglio mean the same as folio
i translated it on google and foglio might mean "sheet"
i wonder if antonino presented the child.
Best
Linda
I looked and i see foglio--- to me i think that is meaning page AND i see it 2 other times on the same page above behind random people.
i am not sure how to explain randomness like that as the penmanship seems to be by the same writer.
does foglio mean the same as folio
i translated it on google and foglio might mean "sheet"
i wonder if antonino presented the child.
Best
Linda