Hello, I am also looking for the marriage record of Antonio Nespoli and Carmina Paduano.
They were likely married between 1809 and 1815 in either Santa Maria Capua Vetere (Santa Maria Maggiore) or the neighboring town of Recale (Caserta).
I know they had a son named Michele Nespoli, who was born in Recale around 1814 and died in Santa Maria Capua Vetere in 1895 (Death Record #28).
Finding this marriage record is vital because it will name the parents of both Antonio and Carmina, helping me push this branch back into the mid-1700s. If anyone can help find the Record Number or a digital image from the Caserta archives, I would be very grateful!"
Susan
Marriage Record for Antonio Nespoli
Re: Marriage Record for Antonio Nespoli
I find this genealogy search very interesting because it shows how important historical records can be for understanding family connections and heritage. I admire the amount of detail already gathered about Antonio Nespoli, Carmina Paduano, and their son Michele, since those clues can make a big difference when searching old archives. Slope Rider
Re: Marriage Record for Antonio Nespoli
Please post the link to this document.sns0710 wrote: 15 May 2026, 19:39 ... Michele Nespoli, who was born in Recale around 1814 and died in Santa Maria Capua Vetere in 1895 (Death Record #28).
...
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל


