Michele Nespoli Death Record

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
sns0710
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 46
Joined: 02 May 2015, 04:09

Michele Nespoli Death Record

Post by sns0710 »

"Hello everyone, I am looking for the official death record of Michele Nespoli, who died on March 29, 1813, in Santa Maria Capua Vetere

Michele was born around 1753 and is believed to be the son of Nicola Nespoli (1726–1787). He was the father of Antonio Nespoli (a tavern keeper/cantiniere born ~1806).

I am specifically looking for this death act to confirm the name of his mother and his wife. This record is the 'missing link' I need to merge two large branches of my tree.

If anyone has access to the 1813 Morti (Deaths) volume for Santa Maria Capua Vetere or can help find the Record Number or image, I would be extremely grateful for a screenshot or transcription of the parentage listed!"

Thank You
Susan
sns0710
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 46
Joined: 02 May 2015, 04:09

Re: Michele Nespoli Death Record

Post by sns0710 »

Sorry I posted this twice and don't know how to delete it!
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Michele Nespoli Death Record

Post by erudita74 »

Post Reply