Looking for help in interpreting the street address in Latronico for Atto 128 on this page.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... d=M9H4-VVQ
Re: Street name in Latronico
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Street name in Latronico
Hello
Istrada (Strada) Pozzitelli, Latronico, No 4
Istrada is local dialect.
Angela
Istrada (Strada) Pozzitelli, Latronico, No 4
Istrada is local dialect.
Angela
Re: Re: Street name in Latronico
Angela, thank you! I wonder if that street still exists in Latronico.
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Street name in Latronico
Happy to help.
Have you tried searching here for Strada Pozzitelli, Latronico.
https://www.tuttocitta.it/mappa/latronico/tutte-le-vie
I doubt very much that the address would exist in the same way as it did in the 1800’s if at all. There is conflicting info online about the location. I haven’t been successful in locating Strada Pozzitelli on any of the maps I’ve looked at. Hopefully you might find it on the above link or someone else may be able to help you further.
Angela
Have you tried searching here for Strada Pozzitelli, Latronico.
https://www.tuttocitta.it/mappa/latronico/tutte-le-vie
I doubt very much that the address would exist in the same way as it did in the 1800’s if at all. There is conflicting info online about the location. I haven’t been successful in locating Strada Pozzitelli on any of the maps I’ve looked at. Hopefully you might find it on the above link or someone else may be able to help you further.
Angela
