sanguinetti

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
wasango
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 10 Jan 2025, 19:10

sanguinetti

Post by wasango »

I'm trying to find where my gggf Jacob Sanguinetti (b 1826 Italy, d. 1889 in Vicksburg, Mississippi, USA) was from in Italy. I'd love to collaborate with others researching the Sanguinetti Family.
Danip
Elite
Elite
Posts: 295
Joined: 29 Aug 2024, 14:52

Re: sanguinetti

Post by Danip »

Please send more informations about him, so I can help you in the research, if he was from a zone where I do my researches.
Farassino
Master
Master
Posts: 787
Joined: 16 May 2024, 17:05

Re: sanguinetti

Post by Farassino »

wasango
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 10 Jan 2025, 19:10

Re: sanguinetti

Post by wasango »

I have attached a word document that documents my research. I don't have any hard evidence but want to believe he originated from the Genoa area around 1830. I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Danip
Elite
Elite
Posts: 295
Joined: 29 Aug 2024, 14:52

Re: sanguinetti

Post by Danip »

Thank you very much.
Post Reply