Hi
I'm looking for any records on Carmen/Carmine Di Giandomenico. He was born on or about 1887 October 27th in Castiglione. His parents are Nicoangelo DiGiandomenico and Elvira Di Battista.
Thank You!!
Steve
Carmine or Carmen Di Giandomenico
-
SteveDiGi71
- Rookie

- Posts: 48
- Joined: 09 Aug 2013, 03:27
- Location: Natick, Massachusetts USA
Re: Carmine or Carmen Di Giandomenico
Hi,
This is your previous request dated 2022 on the same subject.
https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/ ... 97#p327297
I believe you were given your answers.
Pity you did not reply. Now those links may have timed out.
This is your previous request dated 2022 on the same subject.
https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/ ... 97#p327297
I believe you were given your answers.
Pity you did not reply. Now those links may have timed out.
Re: Carmine or Carmen Di Giandomenico
Castiglione a Casauria. Record #71. 27 October 1877. Birth of Carmine Di Giandomenico, son of Nicolantonio and Elvira Di Battista.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
