Birth record: Antonia Zanin, Tezze

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
Aperenzin
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 16 Jul 2026, 14:44

Birth record: Antonia Zanin, Tezze

Post by Aperenzin »

I located a birth record for Antonia Zanin, born March 3, 1891 in Tezze. The birth record is #26 located on page 19-20. I’ve included a link below.

I can read the name of her father, Sante Zanin,and her hometown of Stroppari, but I cannot read any of the handwritten words. I would LOVE to know the address if it is listed!

https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 2W?lang=en

If anyone is able to help, I would be extremely appreciative!!
-Amber
Farassino
Master
Master
Posts: 787
Joined: 16 May 2024, 17:05

Re: Birth record: Antonia Zanin, Tezze

Post by Farassino »

The act is dated 8 March 1891 but Antonia was born on the 5th.

The address is:
Via Stroppari 103.

Mother’s name is Bordignon Maria, 31yo. (daughter of Angelo).
Aperenzin
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 16 Jul 2026, 14:44

Re: Birth record: Antonia Zanin, Tezze

Post by Aperenzin »

Grazie!
Aperenzin
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 16 Jul 2026, 14:44

Re: Birth record: Antonia Zanin, Tezze

Post by Aperenzin »

Grazie!
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Birth record: Antonia Zanin, Tezze

Post by mmogno »

Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Birth record: Antonia Zanin, Tezze

Post by mmogno »

Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
Post Reply