this handwriting is a challenge for me....
1810 death act #50, San Mango.
is this accurate:
the deceased is foundling Irena Francesca, found my Teodoro Sibilia, of Sabato, 28.
The declarants are Celestino Montefuscoli, 26 and Rosa Maria, 30, and she was the wetnurse?
not sure what else I might be missing at this handwriting is a challenge for me. THANKS.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 43/0ngM3Jl
1810 death act #50 help, pls
1810 death act #50 help, pls
Locations of interest: Ariano Irpino, Altavilla Irpina, Montaguto, Volturrara Irpina, Paternopoli, San Mango Sul Calore
https://ArianoIrpinoGenealogy.weebly.com/
https://paternopoligenealogy.weebly.com/
https://ArianoIrpinoGenealogy.weebly.com/
https://paternopoligenealogy.weebly.com/
Re: 1810 death act #50 help, pls
I don't read Montefuscoli, unless it's a shortening. The other is Rosa Auria. They were labourers ("faticatori").
28 is not Teodoro's age, but the date when the baby was found (aug 28). If I understand, Celestino and Rosa had been given the baby to raise her.
28 is not Teodoro's age, but the date when the baby was found (aug 28). If I understand, Celestino and Rosa had been given the baby to raise her.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
