Newbie needs direction please

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
jbrandone@gmail.com
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 19 Mar 2026, 17:36

Newbie needs direction please

Post by jbrandone@gmail.com »

First time visiting site. I have one family name I'm researching, Brandone from Asti. I have a birth certificate for the relative from 1893. Our goal is to find any living relatives if possible. I'm sure you are all pros at this; but what would you suggest as my first step? Thank you. Jeanne Brandone
darkerhorse
Master
Master
Posts: 4006
Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31

Re: Newbie needs direction please

Post by darkerhorse »

post the birth certificate
Danip
Elite
Elite
Posts: 295
Joined: 29 Aug 2024, 14:52

Re: Newbie needs direction please

Post by Danip »

I could help you researching directly at place in Asti.
Please contact me
Post Reply