Find Michael Chudkosky Parents

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
User avatar
rp76226
Master
Master
Posts: 2130
Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 17:00

Find Michael Chudkosky Parents

Post by rp76226 »

I have attached a couple of naturalization files for Michael Chudkosky for details that might help find his parents. He married Michelina Marszycka on February 9, 1919 in Manhattan. They had 3 sons. She died of cancer and he put his 3 sons in an orphanage and went back to Austria (I think - could be Poland or Russia per family stories) where he married his second wife Maria Lucsniak and had two daughters with her (one there and one here in New York City). They came back to America in 1934.

I have never been able to find his parents. Can anyone help me out here?

Ron
Danip
Elite
Elite
Posts: 295
Joined: 29 Aug 2024, 14:52

Re: Find Michael Chudkosky Parents

Post by Danip »

The Polish-speaking part of Austrian Empire is now split between Poland and Ukraine.
No territories of the former Austrian Empire now are belonging to Russia.
Post Reply