Hello everyone,
I wanted to get your opinion on the translation of the first paragraph for the below link.
It's for Giacomo Salerno. His sons are Ciro and Paolo Salermo. Giacomo is listed again with his wife Francesca. Followed by Antonio who is Giacomo's father followed by Giacomo again who is Antonio's father.
Thoughts?
Chris
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 14/GE9Pkbr
Bolognetta 1747 Riveli
Re: Bolognetta 1747 Riveli
Rivelo (possessions) of the deceased Giacomo Salerno, and in behalf of him his heirs, Ciro and Paolo Salerno, sons of the deceased Giacomo, Francesca Salerno and Consiglia, wife of the deceased Antonino Salerno, other son of the deceased Giacomo, in equal parts.
Re: Bolognetta 1747 Riveli
Thank you but I do not understand who is Francesca and Consislia.
Chris
Chris
Re: Bolognetta 1747 Riveli
Francesca Salerno was Giacomo Salerno's daughter, Consiglia was the daughter-in-law, she was the widow wife of Antonino Salerno, deceased son of Giacomo Salerno.
Re: Bolognetta 1747 Riveli
Thank you very much. I was way off.
Chris
Chris
