I corrected your double post and then stepped away from the computer to settle the kids...
Thank you for sending me that link to the Carpathia Crew site....
I did see a listing for Mr. Anthony Cernyul born in 1873... (further edit... year i posted is incorrect...)
Your Giovanni Cergnul was born in 1894?
Do you think these 2 are blood relatives??
If so... in which way...
The more I look at it, the manifest of 1914 that I located for you is I think... pretty good... for once immigration info on a census record matches the manifest find...
I will get back to you with that 1914 manifest by listing everyone on that voyage... maybe you can pass those names on that boat to your new contacts (better yet... new family!)...
I need to read your post further and will reply!
Things are looking pretty good with your family history!!
maria



