Antonio Chiosi

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Antonio Chiosi

Post by nuccia »

rfornal wrote:Thanks - it is quite a team here ... if you need any more assistance, please let us know.

Also, let us know how the future research goes ... the stories are what's the most fun!
I second Bob's comment..both comments actually. :D :D

Bob, I said it when you first joined and I'll say it again...Its great to have you here with us.

nuccia
User avatar
rfornal
Staff
Staff
Posts: 522
Joined: 04 Aug 2006, 00:00
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Antonio Chiosi

Post by rfornal »

Glad to be here ... so much fun ... thanks for the comment and the assistance.
Post Reply