I came across something really neat at Barnes and Noble I wanted to share with those of you learning Italian.
Italian flashcards. You can choose from the set of 500 words or 1000 words.
The back of each card has the meaning of the word listed. These were very reasonably priced, under 15.00 dollars.
I bought a set of 1000 and memorized all words and their meanings for the letter A in one day.........great to use with children as well.
Hope this is helpful........
wldspirit
Flash cards
Re: Flash cards
wldspirit,
I saw these the other day. Was deciding if I should get them. You like them huh? Maybe I will go back and buy them. I have to find the book anyhow.
My children were getting restless in the store never did find my book
.
Thanks for your opinion made it easy for me to decide.
Ally
I saw these the other day. Was deciding if I should get them. You like them huh? Maybe I will go back and buy them. I have to find the book anyhow.
My children were getting restless in the store never did find my book
Thanks for your opinion made it easy for me to decide.
Ally
Re: Flash cards
I have Italian language Cd's, books and dictionaries......but I really like these flash cards the best......and also because I can share them with my older grandchildren.....
wldspirit
wldspirit

