Surnames Carpentieri from Bronx New York

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Surnames Carpentieri from Bronx New York

Post by jcsm400 »

Lisa,

No problem, teammate!

:) nonna j
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Surnames Carpentieri from Bronx New York

Post by wldspirit »

Tried to link a manifest as well and still can't access the account...
wldspirit
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1061
Joined: 19 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Surnames Carpentieri from Bronx New York

Post by brujaojos »

Hi Everyone,

I already sent the poster the records via email a while ago, but thank you for trying to place the links for it!

hugs and smiles
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Post Reply