Famiglia Lanzi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Famiglia Lanzi

Post by suanj »

no more info abt this P. Lanzi......... it could be Peter.......... or Paul...... I don't know, but.. you sure that Salvatore had a child Peter first name? in 1930 don't are ........ suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
alany
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 39
Joined: 15 Dec 2006, 00:00

Re: Famiglia Lanzi

Post by alany »

vj wrote:Viola, age 79
Do you have a married name?
Just some possibilities age 78-81
Dionne
Aldrich
Chiaro
Dascoli
Defazzio
Difusco
Marino
Paquin
Pezza
Cowsill
Dimeglio
Hodgetts
Rondeau
Delsesto
dear vj

I really don't know that..I don't know if she is get married , or has sons, or even is alive.. I think , about the age of that viola I founded by intelius, could be the Viola I'm looking for.. she could be, but not sure.. if I can get her adress I 'll write to her.. but I didn't manage to get it.. it's hard out of USA... if anyone can , I'll appreciate that...
User avatar
alany
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 39
Joined: 15 Dec 2006, 00:00

Re: Famiglia Lanzi

Post by alany »

suanj wrote:no more info abt this P. Lanzi......... it could be Peter.......... or Paul...... I don't know, but.. you sure that Salvatore had a child Peter first name? in 1930 don't are ........ suanj
I'm sure suanj.. i have a mail from him to my father, much time ago.. unfortunately without envelope and then without adress and without date. It was written in a very bad italian.. probably what he had learned from his parents.. Salvatore and Maddalena (thank to you) .. at the end he sign the letter with his name (Peter Lanzy) probably a english modified name of the his real name, Pietro lanzi, or differnetly he could have modified his name... I know that in amercia many people modified his name.. He could appear in census lists with a different name.. that I don't know... and it could be buried , if dead, even in another state, after he could have been moved..in america people move steadily... the variables are really a lot.. :-(
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Famiglia Lanzi

Post by suanj »

alany: currently are this people in RI:
Name City, State Age People Report
Peter Lanzi Chepachet, RI View Details
Peter Lanzi Chepachet, RI View Details
Peter Lanzi Chepachet, RI 77 View Details
Peter Lanzi Chepachet, RI 77 View Details

the last 2-Peter Lanzi are 77old maybe same person... no others... suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
alany
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 39
Joined: 15 Dec 2006, 00:00

Re: Famiglia Lanzi

Post by alany »

suanj wrote:alany: currently are this people in RI:
Name City, State Age People Report
Peter Lanzi Chepachet, RI View Details
Peter Lanzi Chepachet, RI View Details
Peter Lanzi Chepachet, RI 77 View Details
Peter Lanzi Chepachet, RI 77 View Details

the last 2-Peter Lanzi are 77old maybe same person... no others... suanj
Have you got his adress??
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Famiglia Lanzi

Post by wldspirit »

Did you check your private messages? I sent to you an address for Peter Lanzi.......but we have no way to know if it is the right Peter Lanzi......however, you can write to him and see.
wldspirit
User avatar
alany
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 39
Joined: 15 Dec 2006, 00:00

Re: Famiglia Lanzi

Post by alany »

wldspirit wrote:Did you check your private messages? I sent to you an address for Peter Lanzi.......but we have no way to know if it is the right Peter Lanzi......however, you can write to him and see.
wldspirit
thx you very much wldspirit.. i'll write to him.. if possible could send me the adress of viola.. by intelius i have read she would have a relative named Enrico who, by familysearch.org, died three months ago. She lives in east providence... could tell me something about??
thx a lot
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Famiglia Lanzi

Post by wldspirit »

Sending you the address listed for Enrico Lanzi, not finding one for Viola......

wldspirit
User avatar
alany
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 39
Joined: 15 Dec 2006, 00:00

Re: Famiglia Lanzi

Post by alany »

wldspirit wrote:Sending you the address listed for Enrico Lanzi, not finding one for Viola......

wldspirit
unfortunately I noticed that Enrico Lanzi died trhee months ago... :-( so is reported by a death list I found somewhere... :-(
User avatar
alany
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 39
Joined: 15 Dec 2006, 00:00

Re: Famiglia Lanzi

Post by alany »

this morning I've gone to Guarcino... I left there a left list.. the officer told me he would look for some infromation for me... now I'm waiting for .. if you find out some news, please tell me... I'm still searching the adress of my aunt Viola Lanzi... thx
User avatar
alany
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 39
Joined: 15 Dec 2006, 00:00

Re: Famiglia Lanzi

Post by alany »

Hi guys...

so far I 've collect some more information.. My uncle Salvatore had been living in 495 Union Av. Cranston and my aunt in 5 Alto st. Cranston, near to the residence of her boyfriend... till they got married.. after they had been living in 14 Parede st. Providence.. Could you look for some possible parishes near those zones?? and could you get some possible information about some "Lanzi" near enough to Parade St.?? Thanks a lot

Antonio
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Famiglia Lanzi

Post by suanj »

I found only:
Young Family Tree
Public Member Tree

1 attached record, 1 source
Name: Viola Lanzi
Birth: 25 Apr 1926
Death: 2 Jan 2001 - Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Spouse: John Ludovici
--------------------------

Young Family Tree
Public Member Tree

1 attached record, 1 source
Name: John Ludovici
Birth: 5 Apr 1926
Death: 2 Jun 2000 - Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Parents: Domenico Anthony Ludovici, Maria Santagata
Spouse: Viola Lanzi -----------------------------
Young Family Tree
Public Member Tree

1 attached record, 1 source
Name: Viola Lanzi
[Violet Ludovici]
Birth: 25 Apr 1926
Death: 2 Jan 2001 - Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Spouse: John Ludovici
-----------------
son:


Young Family Tree
Public Member Tree

1 attached record, 1 source
Name: Anthony Ludovici
Birth: 11 Feb 1949
Death: 24 Apr 1978
Parents: John Ludovici, Viola Lanzi
Spouse: Joanne Mazzerelli
..............
I don't know if this is a good record, but I cannot find a Viola Lanzi in Rhode Island.. the last record that we have is by vj.. the 1942 directory of Providence.....
this Violet Ludovici nee Lanzi, married in 10 Apr 1948.. the son Anthony married in 19 Apr 1975 and died after 3 years...(!).. jeanne Mazzerelli wife living...

it seems that THIS Violet and John had 5 children, and only Anthony died.. the other 4 children married to persons with surname Lapergola, Alfarano, Przychowicz , and Joseph Parrino ....... maybe some member can search better on ancestry.com......


suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
alany
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 39
Joined: 15 Dec 2006, 00:00

Re: Famiglia Lanzi

Post by alany »

suanj wrote:I found only:
Young Family Tree
Public Member Tree

1 attached record, 1 source
Name: Viola Lanzi
Birth: 25 Apr 1926
Death: 2 Jan 2001 - Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Spouse: John Ludovici
--------------------------
1 attached record, 1 source
Name: Anthony Ludovici
Birth: 11 Feb 1949
Death: 24 Apr 1978
Parents: John Ludovici, Viola Lanzi
Spouse: Joanne Mazzerelli
..............
I don't know if this is a good record, but I cannot find a Viola Lanzi in Rhode Island.. the last record that we have is by vj.. the 1942 directory of Providence.....
this Violet Ludovici nee Lanzi, married in 10 Apr 1948.. the son Anthony married in 19 Apr 1975 and died after 3 years...(!).. jeanne Mazzerelli wife living...

it seems that THIS Violet and John had 5 children, and only Anthony died.. the other 4 children married to persons with surname Lapergola, Alfarano, Przychowicz , and Joseph Parrino ....... maybe some member can search better on ancestry.com......


suanj
thx suanj .. I have got the suspicion that we could be on the right way... She could be moved from Providence.. maybe after her marriage.. but about the sons of Violet and John?? Isn't possible to know her name?? and who can say to me possible parishes in providence near Parade St...??

Thx a lot Suanj...

Antonio
User avatar
alany
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 39
Joined: 15 Dec 2006, 00:00

Re: Famiglia Lanzi

Post by alany »

suanj wrote:I found only:
Young Family Tree
Public Member Tree

1 attached record, 1 source
Name: Viola Lanzi
Birth: 25 Apr 1926
Death: 2 Jan 2001 - Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Spouse: John Ludovici
--------------------------
but have you found exactly Viola or Violet?? I didn't understand that... where have you found this record?? near Parade st.??

cheers
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Famiglia Lanzi

Post by suanj »

Viola is in italian, it knew as Violet in USA... the persons it are the same, married to John Ludovici; it is possible to know only abt Anthony, because died, the other records are abt living persons, and for privacy law... you know it! suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply