Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
There is this record....but no way to be sure it is your Frank without sending for the actual documentation......we need to get some records in which will verify our findings...birth, marraige, death and naturalization.....
to name but a few........no way to view the actual document......
New York County Supreme Court Naturalization Petition Index, 1907-24
Name: Frank D'Onofrio
Address: 136 Stone Ave Bklyn
Date: 08 Aug 1919
Volume #: 368
Page #: 171
Not on my end......how about you?? Have you sent for any records??
How did the interview go with family?? Any additional info you can provide??
I can't speak for Essgee...but I've been swamped with research of my own......trying to wrap up some lose ends...hoping to have some free time soon......
wldspirit
Library closed due to the snow. Looks like tomorrow it might be opened...closed when the schools are closed so nothing I can do about it until it reopens.