Concentration Camps WW 2 - URL's Database

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
PPraats
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: Antwerp Belgium
Contact:

Concentration Camps WW 2 - URL's Database

Post by PPraats »

I try to collect as much as possible names ( International ) from people who were deportated to the nazi concentration camps during WW .

Till now I have found only one site with Italian names :

http://www.deportati.it/domanda_4.htm

Please who can help me to find other URL 's , where databases are available ??

Information from other countries is welcome as well .

Thanks a lot ( I do not speak Italian ) I am so sorry ..

Patrick Praats
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Concentration Camps WW 2 - URL's Database

Post by nuccia »

I can not view your link. Is anyone else having the same problem?
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
User avatar
lam40502
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 08 Nov 2006, 00:00
Location: Kentucky, USA

Re: Concentration Camps WW 2 - URL's Database

Post by lam40502 »

Nor could I open the link.
User avatar
PPraats
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 06 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: Antwerp Belgium
Contact:

Re: Concentration Camps WW 2 - URL's Database

Post by PPraats »

Sorry , you better try this one .

http://www.deportati.it/


Greetings
Post Reply