I am looking for my husband's family information. I am specifically looking for a living monti member that would share information on his family. The name that I am specifically looking for is Carlo(s)? Giovanni Monti. If anyone can provide any information or helpful tips on how to obtain info on this family name please email me at jmonti@shaw.ca or m_jmonti@hotmail.com.
I know that this man left Italy when he was a young man and travelled to Canada. He came from Milano. He had many children that are still living and that would like this important infomation. Thank-you to all that may be able to help.
Sincerely, Jillian Monti
LOOKING FOR SURNAME INFORMATION: MONTI/TRAVERSANO/LEBLANC
- JillianMonti
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 04 Aug 2003, 00:00
- Location: Alberta, Canada
- Contact:
LOOKING FOR SURNAME INFORMATION: MONTI/TRAVERSANO/LEBLANC
I am looking for any information on the "Monti", "Traversano" and "Leblanc" Surmnames. Please email any information on these names to Jillian @ jmonti@shaw.ca Thank-you!!
There are more than 200 persons surnamed Monti in most of the town in the province and city of Milano. I advise you of this fact so that you must come up wioth the town of origin. If he immigrated to Canada then this information can be obtained thru this channel if you do not know where he was born. Peter
Re: LOOKING FOR SURNAME INFORMATION: MONTI/TRAVERSANO/LEBLAN
Hi,
My aunt was married to a Carman Traversano, they had 2 children, Victor and Dorthy, then were divorced. Victor lives in Sparwood, B.C. and Dorthy's married name is Taylor and they live in Kimberly, B.C. I don't know if this has anything to do with the people you're looking for...I hope it does.

My aunt was married to a Carman Traversano, they had 2 children, Victor and Dorthy, then were divorced. Victor lives in Sparwood, B.C. and Dorthy's married name is Taylor and they live in Kimberly, B.C. I don't know if this has anything to do with the people you're looking for...I hope it does.
- HandledFish
- Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 09 Feb 2005, 00:00
- Location: Cranbrook BC Canada
- Contact:
Re: LOOKING FOR SURNAME INFORMATION: MONTI/TRAVERSANO/LEBLAN
Hi My Grandmother is Kay Monti-Leblanc-Traversano.
MY uncle's are Norm,Bob,Jim,Tom,Mac,Pete Monti
MY uncle's are Norm,Bob,Jim,Tom,Mac,Pete Monti
Re: LOOKING FOR SURNAME INFORMATION: MONTI/TRAVERSANO/LEBLAN
Hi,
I am looking for any hints concerning my ancestors:
Josef Monti, born 6 Okt 1844, Mirano (Vetrego), died 29 Sep 1892
in Lienz (Austria).
Josef (according to the Austrian spelling) married Maria Fojan in 1872 in Carinthia, Austria.
His parents are Anton Monti, born 26 Jun 1814
Appiano Gentile, Como (Italy) and Magdalena Cappia, born 10 Feb 1818 in
Marne.
I am looking for any hints concerning my ancestors:
Josef Monti, born 6 Okt 1844, Mirano (Vetrego), died 29 Sep 1892
in Lienz (Austria).
Josef (according to the Austrian spelling) married Maria Fojan in 1872 in Carinthia, Austria.
His parents are Anton Monti, born 26 Jun 1814
Appiano Gentile, Como (Italy) and Magdalena Cappia, born 10 Feb 1818 in
Marne.
