Looking for my Granfathers first name
Looking for my Granfathers first name
I am trying to find out my Grandfathers first name. His surname is Monfroni. He married my Grandmother who's name was Pascualina Valentini. My grandmother passed away 1954. My Grandfather passed away 1918. They were both born in VENEGRANDE Ascoli Piceno, Marche region. My Mother's name was Isolina Manfroni-Pizzingrilli. My Fathers name was Emidio Pizzingrilli. Anyone one with information would greatly be appreciated. Thankyou Anna Pizzingrilli-Green
Looking for my Grandfathers first name.
My Mother & Father immagrated to Canada in 1951. They came by boat & landed in Halifax. From there they had to go to Quebec & stayed there for 6 months. The then moved to Alberta, Where I was born. We then moved here to Ontario. Canada. I don't know what you mean by asking which side of the Atlantic. My family came from the Adriatic Sea side, if that's what you mean. My family is from the Marche, if that helps any. Peter would you know how I can get his name.
Thanks for replying.
Anna
Thanks for replying.
Anna
Manfroni
Hi Anna: VENAGRANDE (exact spelling) is quarter of Ascoli Piceno, Marche region (on Adriatic sea). In this city not there are Monfroni, but Manfroni(exact spelling). Also is Pizzingrilli(just surname)
. For your question, you keep in mind the possibility that the exact last name is Manfroni..
suanj
Looking fir my Grandfathers first name.
Thankyou suanj, You are right about the Manfroni name. I realised it about a half hour ago. I do speak Italian, but cannot write it. I have to sound out all the words & when I went to a different web site I knew that I had spelled it wrong. 
Also thankyou for the correct spelling on VENAGRANDE.
Thanks again Anna
Also thankyou for the correct spelling on VENAGRANDE.
Thanks again Anna
www.pier21.ca is the website for this. Peter


