Mandarino

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Mandarino

Post by suanj »

mandarino wrote:
suanj wrote:Hi, with this data is no possible to find something.... I remember by teresita contact that in the Valentino Mandarino marriage record was wrote Basilicata as birthplace.... no so much Gennaro Mandarino in the world, and are a Vicente Mandarino and Genaro son emigrated before of 1891 in USA; well normally in a family, and especially in the past time, the name of cousins was the same... if we can know more about the birthplace of this Genaro(Gennaro) perhaps we have some right idea...

New York Passenger Lists Record
Immigration
View Image Name: Genaro Mandarino
Birth: year - location
Birth: year
Birth: year
More: See all information...

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4810 ... ino1bq.gif
I saved the copy, but no the date of arrival, so for me is no possible to find more, ... the spell of this first names, Vicente and Genaro is no in italian correct spelling, also if they are italian citizens, so i believe that this persons had a south american last residence, because Vicente and Genaro is spanish spell.. if some member look up the arrival date perhaps we can have some idea.. regards, suanj
suanj, I keep coming back to this as a possible lead - this may be a key to unlocking the mystery...where did you find this information??
I found it on ancestry.com ...
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
MaxIT
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: 25 Apr 2006, 00:00

Re: Mandarino

Post by MaxIT »

Another similar common surname is Mannarino, think about it
Post Reply