Hmm, Iam never good at these intro things, But I just thought Id make myself a little bit known LoL.. Well, My name is Mary.. Iam not full Italian, Dont jump on me :: Runs:: 8O Iam Half Irish.. But I thought Id come here and share My Italian side with you all
Just Introducing Myself..
- SkylinexBleedsxRed
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 07 Feb 2007, 00:00
- Location: Astoria, Oregon
- Contact:
Just Introducing Myself..
Hello Everyone..
Hmm, Iam never good at these intro things, But I just thought Id make myself a little bit known LoL.. Well, My name is Mary.. Iam not full Italian, Dont jump on me :: Runs:: 8O Iam Half Irish.. But I thought Id come here and share My Italian side with you all
So hope to see more of you folks around.. Bye Bye..
Hmm, Iam never good at these intro things, But I just thought Id make myself a little bit known LoL.. Well, My name is Mary.. Iam not full Italian, Dont jump on me :: Runs:: 8O Iam Half Irish.. But I thought Id come here and share My Italian side with you all
Re: Just Introducing Myself..
Hi 2 U Mary..SkylinexBleedsxRed wrote:Hello Everyone..
Hmm, Iam never good at these intro things, But I just thought Id make myself a little bit known LoL.. Well, My name is Mary.. Iam not full Italian, Dont jump on me :: Runs:: 8O Iam Half Irish.. But I thought Id come here and share My Italian side with you allSo hope to see more of you folks around.. Bye Bye..
Welcome 2 this site here enjoy Y'r stay...
...Am a full blooded Italian born here,never been abroad....(bugger...
Half Irish? I'm in contact with one who's the same as U...She's an Itailan/ Irish married 2 a German!!!
I'm searching 4 other people who share my surname as well & found many residing in the States & I've recieved e-mails & letters. They come from N.Y. N.J. Chicago,Wisconsin & Houston, just 2 name a few. Well that's it again welcome & good luck in posting
See U round ..
Take care & B well
Pilot...
From the Great Southern Land...Down Under.
Am a Viscuso living here in Australia searching 4 other Viscuso's as well world wide. Hope 2 get 2 know some from here
Re: Just Introducing Myself..
Hi Mary
Welcome to the forum! We also have a sister site to help you look for your Irish family so you really came to the right place.
Just look to the left of your screen and theres a link to the Irish forum.
Hope you post your info and let us help you find your ancestors. Great team here.

Welcome to the forum! We also have a sister site to help you look for your Irish family so you really came to the right place.
Hope you post your info and let us help you find your ancestors. Great team here.

